Always have gratitude.

  • Supz.

    Why do you still read this space?








©
❝ Master of My Mind ❞ 9.10.15
◔ 12:17 // ✎ 0 comment(s)
Sup.

I had a really bizarre dream last night. I dreamt that he wasn't locked up and he was out, and I don't know how he managed to get someone to replace but I just thought wow I guess with some under table skill then.

Anyway shook me up and I got organized and my life in order. Did laundry and some housework before I left for work.

So I've just been feeling so unwanted recently and then I forgot my family needs me. I got everyone to do their part, forced mom to take an off day to spend an entire day with our baby dylan. Work should never get in the way of family time and if you can't finish work during working hours, it just means you're incompetent.

I'm just so glad to be organized and to be wanted and torn apart between handling situations and trying to spend time with this one yet I wanna spend time with another. Not complaining though, I love it and I love to be this close-knit.

Can't wait for my sissy's birthday next weekend.


Here comes the money bomb!