Always have gratitude.

  • Supz.

    Why do you still read this space?








©
❝ M.S.C ❞ 5.11.15
◔ 13:11 // ✎ 0 comment(s)


Unflattering photo of me but look at the cutie pie.

Things took an unexpected turn at work and now I'm jobless. Sales was bad (not related to me) and she didn't have he capital to continue the new venture so I guess it's right to take a step back and re-prioritize. I find that me boss is focusing on too much things and no progress forward. Must be a sign when I met 3 black cats on my way home, googled it and it said what guardian protecting you on your journey home, LJ LA. I was gonna be jobless LOL. I did love this job anyway, I could creep out anytime as and when, not a good employee but got the tasks done anyways.

Glad that I have a break anyways, I'm down with a fever and finally can get the house clean and tidy again before I go Batam tomorrow. I slept my monday and tuesday away and only got to tick my to-do list since wednesday. It was good since the past week have been rather hectic with insufficient sleep and a lot partying and alcohol involved. Speaking of which, metabolism down and major weight gain, yes I need to lose weight more efficiently and stop lying to myself.

Yesterday I had a major shit. Yes, major. In public. Shouldn't have gone out when I was just recovering, literally it was so disgusting and I understand why the toilet can be so dirty sometimes. TMI, but I won't judge public toilets in future. Life saver and gross 'nuff said.

Anyway being sick made me suicidal and my dreams are so weird, a bird flying in, fighting, bruised, falling, crying ... I have so much to say but my mind just got lost. Hahaha.

All right nevermind, back to my housework. I love mopping the floor. #dontjudge.

P/S: Capricorns are such heartbreakers. :D