So ... It was the amazing Black Friday and it's become a yearly tradition for me to buy La Senza every annual sale (GSS can't beat this trust the bargain queen in me). Damage done is pretty bad cause I still have plenty new ones that can last me for the next 5 years for realz. I bought a pretty number of lucky red for CNY next year already hahaha.
Also, I have so many things to be thankful for, and have so much nostalgia and reminisce the past days/weeks.
Everyone misses their childhood, my childhood was wonderful. My aunty brought me and my siblings to cartoon shows at shopping malls every weekend, and she was the one who gave me so memories, captured in photos. Those genuine smiles weren't just for the sake of photos, I was really happy. Looking at the photos, I could feel the happiness at that point of time. Trust me when I say, I really don't smile when I don't want to when I was young, I have plenty of me sulking/being shy/crying, I was so naughty, and too pampered, being the youngest daughter till my brother popped out 6 years later. All of us, my cousins and siblings, those Christmas parties, every event like moon cake festival, we wore our qipaos and carried lanterns around the neighborhood. Nowadays, where got such memories!
I'm thankful I have a big close knit family. I'm thankful for the bond and relations we have that goes beyond our blood. I'm thankful I'm able to study abroad next year. I'm thankful I'm able to sleep on a comfortable bed. I'm thankful for a place to live in. I'm so filled with gratitude. I'm so happy we're going to grandma's hometown this coming Saturday all together to fulfil her wish. Her 1 year death anniversary just passed and that's the only thing I can cry about instantly just at the thought of it. I can no longer grieve cause she's really in a better place now and even though I feel that she has moved on, she always have a place in our hearts and she'll always be there whenever I feel down.
I have a new set of goals ready to accomplish.
1. Get fitter.
It's already checked off my resolution cause I've been sticking to my strict regime but I need to improve on my diet.
2. Be nicer.
This is a no-brainer. I'm super mean and I'm just thankful for my group of friends who fully accept it. I need to change my attitude and start being nice to everyone, no reason to dislike or hate, life is too short, like any day anyone could leave.
3. Study fucking hard.
Probably get a scholarship or president award lol hey don't dash/laugh at my dreams.
4. Quit smoking.
Like immediately. It makes me feel groggy, cranky, smelly, and I hate that I got addicted. All time bad habit to pick up - period.
5. Cherish and treasure.
Always kill people with kindness. 👍🏼
All right, nightsssss.