Always have gratitude.

  • Supz.

    Why do you still read this space?








©
❝ Life in Brisbane ❞ 20.3.16
◔ 11:05 // ✎ 0 comment(s)


I've been thinking of writing for a really long time. Also, this is my first post of 2016. NOICE!

It's been exactly a month since I've been here and yes homesick is kicking in. Not being able to be with my family, my 8 month old nephew, my mother, my father, my friends .... Thank god for whatsapp.

This place is amazing. Thinking back at my goals for 2015, I've successfully ticked them off, check check check.

It does gets boring and it drowns you to the point that you just gotta study when you got nothing better to do. Thank god for the best housemates/friends. Me & Cat has clashed outfits on several occasions and also jinxing on each other. Its like another me, lol.

I had a lot to write about, a lot to think about. Letting reality sink in that I'm finally in university, completing my bachelor's, following my masters after. I gotta stop thinking I'm not accomplished cause I am.

I got to stop pulling myself down cause I'm not. I'm who I am today based on what I've done in the past and the only way to go from here is up. Keep climbing, keep going, keep pushing.

It does gets lonely, but when I see everyone around me is well and alive, healthy and happy. I realized what I've asked for, gets answered. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

When gratitude feels your heart to the brim and starts pouring, everything just falls into place. I know I'll score well, I know I'll make a difference. I see this vision, I see my future, I see what I want, I know what I want and I just gotta be patient and keep doing what I'm doing now. No worries mate.

I'm happy now. I'm at a safe place. I'm in this map on earth where there is no limits. The world is my playground and I know that I can do this. Just going for my jogs, school, studies, cook, drink, smoke, everyday is a standard routine and I can't wait to explore more!

Here are some visuals from this month and hopefully when my head starts spiraling.